No More Crimping
SolderStick™ offers an innovation wiring solution that allows you to create quality and waterproof wiring connection in seconds.
Comes with high quality solder and seal terminals that will last. Whether you are working on boat, vehicle, at home or on projects, our heat shrink connectors will ensure solid soldering everytime!
Easy to Use
1. Prepare Cables
Strip wire insulation 1/3 inch on both wire ends
Choose the right connector size for your wires
2. Position Wire into Connector
Position the wires into solder connector
3. Position Wire into Connector
Use a heat gun/hair dryer or simply a lighter to melt and shrink the connector tubing.
Allow the terminal to cool down
Your waterproof and secured connection is now complete
● Shrinkage Ratio 2:1
● Easy Identification: Color coded connector tubing.
Yellow connector: Cable/Wire Size 12-10 AWG 4-6mm²
Blue connector: Cable/Wire Size 16-14 AWG 1.5-2.5mm²
Red connector: Cable/Wire Size 22-19 AWG 0.5-1mm²
White connector: Cable/Wire Size 26-24 AWG 0.25-34mm²
● Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improve Pullout Strength.
● Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C
● Minimum solder melting temperature temperature: 138°C
● Comply with all Relevant Standards: ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.