SOLDERSTICK™ WATERPROOF SOLDER WIRE CONNECTOR KIT - CUSTOM COLOR
|Yellow connector||12-10 AWG 4-6mm²|
|Blue connector||16-14 AWG 1.5-2.5mm²|
|Red connector||22-18 AWG 0.5-1mm²|
|White connector:||26-24 AWG 0.25-34mm²|
Connect and Seal your Wires
without crimping or terminals!
- WATERPROOF - Unique dual walled design; polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, the tubing shrinks and joins the cables together.
- EASY TO USE - Simply position the TWO stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. The solder will gradually flow, and the insulation tubing will shrink down, creating a waterproof seal.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size connector for every application. Measure your wire, and easily choose the right connector by looking at the wire size chart on the box.
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL OR EMERGENCY USE - Melted Solder ensures wires strongly connected and avoids wires slipping out from the terminal.
- COMPLY WITH ALL RELEVANT STANDARDS: ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.
We offer free tracked shipping worldwide
Estimated delivery times
USA / UK / AU / CA : 5-10 Business Days
Europe : 7-14 Business Days
Rest of the world : 7-21 Business Days
What are waterproof wire splice connectors/3 way wire connectors?
Solder seal wire connectors or waterproof wire splice connectors are double-layered tubes. It comes with a metal ring in the middle; adhesive rings attached on both sides of the tube. Besides, the connector's outer layer is a plastic construction; and shrinks upon the application of heat.
How to use the waterproof wire splice connectors/3 way wire connectors?
Using a waterproof wire splice connector is not a difficult task. All you need to do is just slide one wire from the connector and connect it to the other end by simply twisting the naked wires. Take the solder ring, position the connector in the middle of the naked wires, and apply heat using a heat gun. The application of heat will melt the metal and solder the wires together; it will also activate the adhesive and stick it properly.
- Saves time and frustration; improved efficiency.
- It comes in a proper box of wire connection kits.
- Professional grade safety standard.
- The shrinking ratio of 2:1.
- This unit comes with IP68 certification.
This unit is secured and allows you to use electrical tape to prevent the splice connections from being pulled apart. Moreover, you can also trim off the zip's excess and tie the ends with a pair of scissors. Besides, it is an inexpensive and safe way to connect an existing wire to a new wire.